About Me

My voice,my message and my thoughts about the world will be read and talked about across the world...

Followers

Viewers

Monday, June 14, 2010

A Night to Remember...

What a night for the German national team and its fellow fans =] as they cruise to a whupping 4-0 victory over Australia.I could not even sleep even after a long drive from my soul searching trip,I was very excited of a prospect of watching die mannschaften to take on the Socceroos apart of being notified by my campus partner that my semester results have came out and it was breath taking.All the hard work and the back stabbing I received from the last 5 months was briefly forgotten as I get my first tier level CGPA grades and my first ever Dean's Lists award.This is a definitely a good omen for my scholarship application;in which I will apply from every scholarship foundations in Malaysia in order to get my Bachelor of Communication and Media qualification document.Forget about that.The big story is,Germany beat Australia in a most compelling moves ever imagine in which I bravely quoted "moves that was even better than what Lionel Messi could ever produced."Right now,I am preparing for upcoming World Cup Matches and a new semester starting in 9 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment