About Me

My voice,my message and my thoughts about the world will be read and talked about across the world...

Followers

Viewers

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Der Weilt Meister(The World Cup)


It is finally happening;The World Cup 2010 in South Africa.On 11th of June 2010, at 10 pm(Hong Kong Standard Time),we will watch the opening match of the event between the host South Africa and Mexico.I would not be at home at that time but I could catch a glimpse of the game live on TV, since I will be out on a road trip and will return home to watch my boys, Germany playing their opening match against the 'Socceroos';Australia at the comforts of my own home;Alles Mannschaften!The World Cup will bring South Africa a wave of wealth and definitely speeds its infrastructural progress up a notch.Finally we can watch some of the world class footballers struts their skills,stamina and endurance to the thousands of fans attending the match and to the billions watching at home;and to their fellow team-mates,coaches and staff members watching anxiously from the sidelines and on the pitch.Now, tell me my fellow readers, out of all 32 teams competing for footballing world's greatest prize,which one are you following? Which footballer is on your watch list?

No comments:

Post a Comment