About Me

My voice,my message and my thoughts about the world will be read and talked about across the world...

Followers

Viewers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Why people why?

The SPM and STPM results may have been issued to the candidates months ago, but one thing has been sitting in my mind for so long.Why the media always trying to show that students from rural areas/'Kampung' kids are stupid even though they are just as smart as their city counterpart?For me,it is really fucked up.No matter how good the 'kampung' kids have done,they are still being branded the dumb one.The television and all other media source did not portray it in obvious matter of course,but the way I perceived it, they try to tell a sub-conscious message that 'kampung' kids are dumb and stupid.Is it because they are getting better and better than the city kids?Are they jealous?Do they prefer the 'kampung' kids to stay in 'kampung' and selling 'kuih' on the edge of a street?I don't know but I do know that I want one clear thing.I urge all media companies from this day forth,never undermine and degrade the 'kampung' kids ever again.Sind Sie verstehen das?(Do you understand that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment